Last update time: September 16, 2022
(2) To protect your privacy, we will not collect any of your information (including but not limited to IMEI, IMSI, device MAC address, software list, device serial number, android ID) before you agree to authorize it.
(a) Log in with your account and enjoy the "Tuobu" service. You need to register or log in your account to use the "Topbuy" service, so we will collect your account-related information, which may include your account number, nickname, avatar, height, weight, and gender.
(b) In order to manage your exercise data, we need to collect your device location, exercise track, exercise type (walking, running, etc.), exercise duration, number of steps, distance, calories and other exercise data. The location and trajectory are personal sensitive information, and the purpose of collecting such information is to record and count your daily movement data and trajectory.
(c) In order to improve the accuracy of your exercise data, some features require the collection of your height, weight and exercise settings (such as exercise goals, metric and imperial settings, etc.). Failure to provide this information will affect the accuracy of sports data calculations, but it will not affect the basic functionality of using the app.
(d) In order to provide you with information display services, your fitness data will be counted and displayed in the "FitCloudPro" application.
(e) In order to realize the achievement system service, we need to count your sports health history data, including nickname, avatar, number of steps, exercise time, sports performance, sleep data and location. Your exercise records and weekly/monthly/annual report services. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide you with achievement-related services.
(f) In order to provide you with customer support services, you can give us feedback on the "Feedback" interface when there is a problem in the use of the app. The logs and contact information you upload are only used for communication and locating problems, and will be automatically deleted after use. Failure to provide such information will result in the developer being unable to solve the problems you encounter, but this will not affect your use of other functions of the service.
During the use of this app, you need to connect to the network and call the following mobile phone permissions: location, Bluetooth, camera, contacts, call history, phone, storage, microphone, fitness exercise permissions, the specific rules & scenarios are as follows:
· Location permissions: when you use exercise , you can choose to enable this permission to determine your current location information when generating a track map, Bluetooth pairing, weather push and other functions for a single exercise. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, which will not affect the use of other services.
· Bluetooth permissions: When you need to associate wearable devices, synchronize related data & use related functions, we need to access your audio Bluetooth permissions. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, which will not affect the use of other services.
· Camera permission: When you connect the device by scanning the QR code or use the smart device to control the phone to take pictures, we need to apply for and obtain this permission from you. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, which will not affect the use of other services.
· Contacts permission: When you use the wearable device to answer calls and add frequently used contact services, the wearable device needs to access the address book permission, so that the address book can be quickly imported into the wearable device to initiate calls or add contact information. You quickly find out if the caller information is in the address book. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, but due to limitations/compatibility of some mobile devices, this may affect the use of other services.
· Call record permission: When you use the wearable device to push the comfort caller number, control the volume and call channel, we need to access the call record permission. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, which will not affect the use of other services. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, but due to limitations/compatibility of some mobile devices, this may affect the use of other services.
· Phone permission: When you pair with the associated device or use the functions of answering calls & rejecting calls & accepting call information on the wearable device, some fitcloudpro devices require access to phone permissions in order to obtain the phone status. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, but due to limitations/compatibility of some mobile devices, this may affect the use of other services.
· Storage permission: When you use functions such as share & vibrate to record steps or add devices, you can choose to enable this permission to read or write application usage information & pictures & videos and intermediate step data. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, which will not affect the use of other services. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, but due to limitations/compatibility of some mobile devices, this may affect the use of other services.
· Microphone permission: When you use the wearable device to issue voice commands or use the audio interface to transmit data, some sports and health devices require access to the microphone permission. If you do not need such services, you can turn off this permission at any time, which will not affect the use of other services.
· Permission to read the list of installed applications: When you use the route details interface of the running route, you can choose to enable this permission to jump to different map software to start navigation.
(a) In order to manage wearable devices (including watches and bracelets), we need to collect your user information (including but not limited to IMEI, IMSI, device MAC address, software list, device serial number, android ID), device type and device Configuration Data. The purpose of collecting this information is to establish a Bluetooth connection, manage device configuration, complete software upgrades, and display data sources. Network information including IP address, network type and network connection status will be used to improve the network connection experience.
(b) Some wearable devices support the phone function, and need to access the phone contacts and call records, and sync them to the watch for the call function.
(c) Some wearable devices support the Bluetooth message synchronization service, which needs to be connected to the network and use the phone, SMS, notification, address book and call log permissions of the mobile phone to send phone numbers, contacts, call status, text messages in the background and Notification messages, etc. to paired devices.
(d) When some wearable devices are connected and managed through the wearable application, this application will transmit personal data (gender, age, height and weight, etc.) and device configuration data to the wearable device through a secure channel.
(e) Some wearable devices support the weather forecast function, and your location information will be sent from the mobile phone to the weather service provider locally to obtain the weather information in your area.
In order to provide you with our services, we will ask you to provide personal information necessary to provide you with the services. If you do not provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
(a) Information about you: We may collect and use profile photo, personal signature, nickname, gender, time zone, language, your sporting preferences and regional data.
(b) Personal body data: After launching the app, we need your birthday, height, weight, gender data.
(c) Data recorded by the device: When you use the app to sync the data of the relevant device, we will record personal data, including activity information, sleep information, weight, impedance value, distance, swimming style, pace, exercise time.
(d) Behavior marking information: When you choose to mark related behaviors, the app will collect, including but not limited to, activity information to provide you with the corresponding service marking function.
(e) Incoming call information: When you use the incoming call and text message reminder function, the app will obtain data related to incoming calls, text messages, and contacts. With your permission, related data such as incoming calls, text messages, and contacts will be displayed on devices such as wristbands and watches, but the app will not store data related to your related incoming calls, text messages, and contacts.
(f) Mobile phone information: When you use the app, we need to obtain your mobile phone operating system version and mobile phone brand and model, mobile phone hardware identifiers (such as IDFA, IMEI), mobile phone system time, and mobile phone alarm clock.
(g) Network usage data: We may collect network types, network signals, etc. in relation to specific functions of the app.
(h) Music control information: When you use the music control function, we will collect music information from your mobile phone (for example: song title, song playback status, volume) and synchronize it to the device. This information is only displayed on the device and we do not store the aforementioned information. (i) Location Data: We may collect your location data when you use location-based program services or features.
(j) Feedback information: When you submit relevant feedback, relevant user feedback logs, contact information and other information will be collected according to your choice.
(k) Device information: When you use the app to connect to a hardware device, including but not limited to the device's unique identifier, firmware version, data about the approximate geographic location (non-personal data), and related feature usage statistics (non-personal data). personal data) will be transmitted to the server. The above data collection may also apply to updating your system or software, restoring factory settings, etc.
(l) Information you actively submit when using related functions: If you have set goals in the app, the exercise goals and weight goals you fill in yourself will be collected, so that you can be prompted or alerted when the goals are reached. If you choose to use the women’s health function, you will fill in the number of days of menstrual duration, the number of days between the start of two menstrual periods, the date of the most recent menstrual period, and the start date of menstruation, end date of menstruation, Physical condition and mood during menstruation will be collected. If you choose to make your own watch face, the pictures you upload will be collected by us as your watch face background.
What data do we collect and how do we use it? Both Toppo and third-party service providers use technologies such as cookies, tags and scripts. These technologies are used to analyze trends, administer the website, track website user activity, and collect demographic data about our overall user base. We will receive the above-mentioned technology usage reports prepared by relevant companies individually and as a whole.
(a) Log files: As with many websites, we collect certain data and store it in log files. Such data includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or click traffic data. We do not associate such automatically collected data with other data we collect about you.
(b) Mobile Analytics: We use mobile analytics software in some of our mobile applications to allow us to better understand the functionality of the mobile software on your mobile phone. This software records information about how often you use the application, events that occur in the application, aggregate usage, performance data, and application failures. We will not associate the data stored in the analytics software with any personal data you submit in this mobile application.
(c) Local Storage – HTML5/Flash: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content and preferences. Third parties that work with us to provide certain features on our website, or to display advertisements based on your web browsing activity, also use HTML5 or Flash cookies to collect and store information. Various browsers provide their own management tools to remove HTML5 LSOs.
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
From time to time we may disclose your personal information to third parties (as defined below) in order to provide the products or services you have requested.
We may make disclosures to the third party service providers and affiliates listed below in this section. In the various situations described in this section, you can rest assured that Topuro will only share your personal information according to your authorization. You should understand that in any of the circumstances described below, when Topuro shares your personal information with a third-party service provider, Topuro will contractually stipulate the practices and obligations of the third party and comply with applicable local data protection laws. Topbo will contractually guarantee that third-party service providers comply with the privacy standards applicable to them in your jurisdiction.
Sharing information with our group and third-party service providers.
We may integrate SDKs (software development kits) provided by third-party services in our devices or apps to provide you with full functionality of products and services, and we may from time to time provide other Topbuy affiliates (which involve communication, social networking, etc.) media, technology or cloud business) or our third party service providers (our mailing stores, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centres, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and promotion service providers, representatives Topbuy's agents) affiliates and/or other third parties (collectively, "Third Party Service Providers") disclose your personal information. Such third-party service providers may process your personal information on behalf of Topox or for one or more of the above items. If you no longer wish to allow us to share this information, please contact us.
Currently, our third-party service providers include the following two types:
1) Service providers of analytical services. Unless we have your permission, we will not use your personally identifiable information (referring to information that can identify you, such as name or email address, through which you can be contacted or identified) with the provision of advertising, analytics services partners to share. We provide these partners with information about ad reach, ad click-through rate, and effectiveness without providing your personally identifiable information, or we aggregate this information so that it does not personally identify you) to help them understand its audience or customers.
2) Suppliers, service providers and other partners. We send information to suppliers, service providers and other partners who support our business globally, including providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our services are used, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and services, providing customers Services, providing product features, facilitating payment, or conducting academic research and surveys.
We guarantee that only personal information necessary to provide services to you will be shared for legitimate, legal, necessary, specific and explicit purposes. If we share your personal information with these third parties, we will take measures such as encryption to ensure the security of your information. For companies and organizations with which we share personal information, we will conduct a reasonable review of their data security environment, and sign strict data processing agreements with them, requiring third parties to take adequate protection measures for your information and strictly abide by relevant laws Regulatory and Regulatory Requirements. You should understand that our authorization includes sub-processors for third-party service providers.
details as follows:
Google Privacy and Terms
QQ Privacy Agreement
WeChat Privacy Agreement
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
(a) Calculate athletic and health outcomes. We will use personal body data and/or data recorded by the device to calculate exercise and health results for display to you in the APP and/or device
(b) Physical condition analysis. Based on the personal physical data you provide and the data recorded by the device, we provide you with analysis related to your physical condition for your reference. For example: provide you with an ideal weight range for your reference; show you your current and/or whole-day stress value and/or stress change trend.
(c) Provide app services. After the relevant device is synchronized with the app, the data recorded in the device will be synchronized to the app and displayed to the user.
(d) Display caller information. When you receive an incoming call or text message, some devices that support this feature will display the data of the incoming call or message.
(e) Display music information. When you use the music control function, some devices that support this function will display music information (eg song title, song playback status, volume).
(h) Determine if the phone is supported. Information about your phone will be used to determine whether your phone can use the app.
(g) Provide alarm clock reminder function: We will collect your mobile phone alarm clock information, and when you turn on the mobile phone alarm clock reminder, we will remind you through the vibration of the device in time.
(h) Bluetooth camera: You can control the camera with your phone through some devices that support this function. To this end, the device will be paired with the mobile phone via Bluetooth to control taking pictures, and during the Bluetooth pairing process, it will also apply for the Bluetooth permission of the mobile phone.
(i) Provide women's health functions: when you choose to use women's health functions, you can record and view information related to menstrual periods on some devices or apps that support this function; we will predict your menstruation for you based on the information you fill in period and remind. We may also recommend suitable training courses for you based on the time of your menstrual period and your physical condition during menstruation.
(j) Displaying sleep information: We will use your personal body information and the data recorded by the device to calculate and analyze your sleep situation, which will be used to show you in the app, such as sleep score, sleep time, rapid eye movement sleep stage (REM), Distribution of sleep duration and sleep breathing quality.
(k) Provide network related services. Based on different network types, network signals and other information, the app will prompt the user about the traffic required to download sports-related videos, and determine whether there is a new version of the app that can be updated.
(l) Statistical analysis: We will conduct statistical analysis on our services or equipment, and may share these statistical data with the public or third parties to display the usage trends of our products or services, optimize products and services, Show you rankings, friend PK, etc., for example, by counting your steps, showing you results that are relevant to you (such as users in the same region), but these statistics do not contain any of your identification information.
(a) Access. After installing and logging into "FitCloudPro", your personal information saved on the cloud will be automatically downloaded and synchronized to the local phone. In the "FitCloudPro" app, you can access your exercise data and health data through data cards, including step cards and exercise cards. You can view nickname, avatar, gender, date of birth, height, weight, and exercise settings data on the My page.
(b) Right to Correction. You can modify and update your nickname, avatar, gender, date of birth, height, weight, and exercise settings data on the "My" page, but for the accuracy and authority of the data, the data obtained automatically from your mobile phone or sports health device Data, does not provide editing and updating functions.
(c) After you stop using certain functions of "FitCloudPro", we will stop collecting your personal information related to the functions. We will delete or anonymize your personal information immediately after you delete your account.
(d) Account cancellation reminder. Please keep in mind that canceling an account is an unrecoverable operation. Before operating, please confirm that all data related to the account has been properly handled. If you cancel your account, you will not be able to use the account to retrieve all your exercise data or health records (even if you use the same mobile phone number or email to register), including but not limited to: you will not be able to log in and use the account ID. Your relatives and friends cannot add you as relatives and friends through this account ID; the health records, sleep records and exercise records under your account will not be retrieved; third-party sports health APPs (Apple Health, Google fit or WeChat Sports) associated with your account will not be retrieved ) will not be updated.